Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dare 2

Well, today was not as easy as yesterday. It required time. Homeschooling four kids, being generally disorganized, and trying to get ready for vacation doesn't leave a lot of excess time. But time is a great indicator if priority. Is God our first priority? Do we give him time? Is my spouse a priority? Do I give him time? Time to spend with him? Time to serve him? Are my kids a priority? do I take the time to listen to whatever is on their minds? Even if it is not important to me? These are the thoughts that ran through my mind today. What thoughts are running through yours?

1 comment:

LizC said...

um, after a two-second read and little reflection--the word convicted is on my mind. was thinking of this type of thing today, but "I have been weighed; I have been measured; and I have been found wanting."